The little Chapel with the big welcome.
This lovely little listed building dates from 1827. Completely refurbished in 2006 it now offers a comfortable community space well supported by the local village, as well as holding regular services in a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. A small but dedicated congregation work to maintain it as a place of worship and witness and Uploders Chapel is renowned for its hospitality and friendliness. A close relationship is enjoyed with the local Parish Church and Benefice with regular joint events taking place and the Chapel is also well supported by friends at Bridport United Church.
Services are held on 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month at 10.30am followed by coffee and biscuits.
Registered Charity No. 1150182
Revd John Yarrien
Mrs. Maria Jacobson
Mrs. Jacqui Trent